Online Mindfulness for Health Course
An eight step home based online course for individuals to learn mindfulness strategies and approaches for health. For anyone who cannot attend a local course and wants to practise from home using short instruction videos and led 10 minute practices online. The course is designed by Vidyamala Burch, based on 25 years experience of managing severe pain with mindfulness.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone suffering with pain and/or illness, or any other condition such as chronic fatigue or stress that has affected your health, who cannot attend a local course and wants to practise from home.
What will I learn?
- A wide range of mindfulness skills to ease your suffering associated with persistent pain, fatigue and ill health and the associated stress. Each week you will learn new strategies and approaches.
- You will need to have availability to complete 10 mins of mindful meditation twice a day for six out of seven days, each week.
- The log-in details are valid as long as you need, giving you plenty of time to complete the eight steps of the course.
- The course is a co-production between Breathworks CIC and the Mindfulness Centre in Sweden.
How do I access this online course?
- You will need access to broadband and a computer or smartshone or iPad or simular
- If you’ve already registered you can log-in here
Course fees: £55 Register and book for this Course
The video below tell you more about this course: